OcellO exploits unique technology that enables screening of molecules in human tissues cultured in 3D
OcellO's screening platform is fully scalable with automated liquid handling, imaging and analysis in a standard 384-well format, keeping throughput up and costs low
cultured human tissues
3D cultured tissues show increased differentiation and functional properties compared to 2D cultures
600 features are measured to generate a detailed profile of the phenotype. Multiparametric analysis allows stringent selection of hits and also allows treatments to be compared, clustered and ranked.
phenotypic profiles of compounds are compared to those of reference molecules and ranked according to similarity
EC50's are determined and phenotypes are evaluated for possible off-target effects
cancer assays: multiparametric analysis is used to quantify invasion and proliferation of tumour cells, allowing a sensitive assessment of efficacy of anti-cancer compounds
Why use OcellO's 3D platform to screen and characterise your compounds?
- assays for a diverse range of targets
- determine activity AND specificity in a single assay
- phenotypic screening in a more physiologically relevant system
- parallel screening in micro-tissues derived from multiple cell lines
- robust assays, highly automated and scalable to high throughput
- per-well costs similar to conventional 2D assays
- rapid assay development tailored for target or disease of interest